Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Blog Has Become Obsolete

So Jordan just started a new blog 5280 Sports. Guess what it's about. (To avoid confusion the website name is spelled out as fiftytwoeightysports.blogspot just in case you ever try to go to it without the link.) We'll see if we can get it up and running, but in the meantime I realized since I'm now a contributer to a blog for politics and a blog for sports I may have run out of things to talk about in this blog. I may have to start talking about myself more. Sorry guys.

Or maybe I can just bring you more of this:

2 comments:

Dave and Stephanie said...

hey what happened to the harris family political blog? it's like a lot of the posts went missing and you guys haven't updated in awhile. i can't believe that none of the harris children had something to say about the VP debates. and come on, it's crunch time now. this is no time to be slacking!

Jamie said...

That show is so weird and freaky - I don't let Lincoln watch it, it's so strange!! Very funny, though!

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking