Ok so this is the 3rd time today I've posted, and I still feel like I'm not able to share all the stuff I'm finding out right now. So I'm giving another plug for my shared google reader items. This time though there is a widget for it right on my blog, so now you can read all the stuff I read. The best part is it's not all politics!!!!!! Some of it is hockey, and other sports, and some is actually useful stuff like how to organize your photos. So if you get bored feel free to take a gander.
OH AND SCROLL DOWN FOR TODAY'S ITEMS. THERE'S SOME REALLY GOOD STUFF!
Someone probably needs to tag me so I will stop carrying on about all this.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Bob Lob Law's Long Blogs Blah Blah
Posted by Kayce Around 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment