Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Liberal Left is Transparant to the Democrats Too

This is a great article on why a democrat mother is voting for McCain/Palin this fall. She says it much better than anyone I've heard so far and it's absolutely worth a read. She is also from Colorado, and I'm almost sure her son with down syndrome was in the after school program I worked at several years ago.

http://www.firstthings.com/onthesquare/?p=1161

Oh the other big point to take from this article is that the Democrat Party is not the same as it used to be. As Glenn Beck puts it, "It's been hijacked." It's been taken over by self proclaimed progressives, and if you want a history project do some research on the progressive party of the early 20th century (which was started by Teddy Roosevelt, but it was largely rejected by Republicans as a whole). Woodrow Wilson and Margaret Sanger, founder of planned parenthood, and her views on eugenics are particularly interesting.

No comments:

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking