Thursday, September 04, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Pydota!


So I've lost my mind to politics and so I couldn't get a card out in time nor could I get her address without being obvious about what I wanted it for, but I wanted to take time out to wish a Happy Birthday to my best friend Jamie!!!
We've been friends since Y group freshman year and she's always helped me through the hard times like when Napster got shut down. She helped me overcome my snood addiction and she was always there telling me to buy the fruit bar instead of the ice cream sandwich from the vending machine. She really saved me from the freshman 4,000.
You really made college fun for me, and I'm so glad we're still close friends and you're the only one I can say "Dis is a cash only line" to and get a laugh! And boy does she sure know how to tap dance in the street, not for money.

Thanks for getting me through the cilantro pancakes and just for making everything fun! I know I can count on you for anything, and I'm sad you're so far away now. Although, now I have an excuse to go to New York and go to the Little Shop Around the Corner!

Happy Birthday Jamie!

Love,

Kayce

P.S. Enjoy the pictures from the 1.5 megapixel HP brick camera from 1972. My phone takes better than that thing ever did.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks Kace!! You are very sweet. Ah, those were some fun times...and hideous pictures!! :) Wow, I guess I have aged - we look so young! And yes, I will always laugh at "Dis is a cash only line" - love the YGM!

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking