Thursday, March 05, 2009

To the Anonymous Commenter and Others,

If you want me to bring the blog back leave your name and suggest what I should write about.

I have become extremely bored with blogging, and my creative writing is being represented in facebook and our ward activities email.

So I need a challenge. I am knowledgeable about many things. If you make a suggestion I will write about it. Test my limits. I will write a post about everything topic suggested as long as it is appropriate.

Bring it on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Write about how much Barry sucks. Or you could write about how you have the cutest niece and nephew ever. I have seen them. They are REALLY cute.

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

I want you to make out with 4 random boys then blog about it.

get it girl. get it, get it girl.

Nugg Doctor said...

I'd like to know your thoughts on the Denver Nuggets. Do it here or @ www.nuggdoct.com

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

Will you put up the pictures I send you. it would be soooo funny.

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking