Monday, December 01, 2008

Another Post About Hockey

I'm starting to love hockey more and more and I even got to see some of the Av's game the other night. Awesome. Anyway, I saw this commercial and I know what I'm doing new year's day now. Last year's classic was awesome, and hopefully it will snow in Chicago this year so this one will be just as cool.

Oh, and I included the second video because that is kind of what our family was like at the hospital with Trey last week, and we already have skates waiting for him to put on as soon as he starts to walk. He really is the BEST BABY IN THE WORLD!!



3 comments:

mckenzie said...

Fantastic post, but I have to say that I just sat here a giggled about your second video!! So fuuny

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Hoppy, Hoppy Birthday!!!!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

You should bring this blog back.

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking