I know it's late, but I wanted to record my thoughts as I'm watching one of the biggest games in the most unbelievable run in sports history!!!
- Tony Gwyn is Sooo fat!
- Jordan is making me play NHL Hitz with him in between innings. Probably because he doesn't want to do his homework. I love Hitz and "Big Save by RA-WAH" (For Roy).
- LaTroy Hawkins just pushed a guy out and jordan told me about the Alex Rodriguez Purse slap. I need to find that video.
- Troy Tulowitski is so good.
- I'm so numb I can't believe that this is even happening.
- The Diamondbacks are not that good. Everyone needs to stop talking them up trying to make their fans feel better. They got out worked, look at the stats.
- The Rockies fans are so much better than Arizona they've been cheering "Go" "Rockies" For like 4 innings. I love Denver.
- More Hitz.
- I hope the Red Sox win so that people will actually watch the World Series. Plus that would be the best to beat their smug east coast bias fans.
- We're now playing "Who wore it best" with the girl wearing the same cheerleader outfit that Laney has. Laney wins. Hands down.
- "The Rockies are 6 outs from the World Series" How weird does that sound?
- Just saw John Elway. You got to love that he's as big a fan of Denver sports as every one else in the city.
- Again Hitz. 2-0 Jordan. Boo.
- OOOH. Goalie Fight. ROY takes down Belfour!!! Maybe I can score now.
- 1st Arizona hit since the 4th inning. They are that bad. Why is everyone booing?
- I've never wished I was in Denver more than I have in the past 2 weeks, and I was even there for a weekend. Downtown will be so fun. Knock on wood.
- Tony Gwyn. Still fat.
- Pop up...Tulowitzki is responsible for about 100 outs in this series.
- Rockies are 5 outs from the World Series. Yep, still weird.
- I really hope they bullpen doesn't let up any runs for the rest of the game cause they have only let in like one in the past month.
- Stupid East Coast making our game start so late. I'm getting tired, but I'm too excited to sleep.
- What a strike out!!!! 4 MORE OUTS!!!!
- Uh oh. Darn Fuentes. ARGGGHH.
- By the way, this won't be posted if they lose.
- We HAVE to get out of this inning. Baby Step to One Out!! Baby Step to One Out!!!
- I'm glad the crowd is getting back into it. I can't breathe right now.
- I can't handle this, I need some Kool-Aid.
- Ok, the Levi's commercial is a little racy.
- Hooray. Corpas is off. Hopefully he can finish us off.
- By the way, the Diamondbacks scored as many runs this inning as they have all series.
- YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! K!!!!
- 3 Outs AWAY!!! Seriously, who would have guessed?!?!
- Ok, they need to put this away. I can't take another extra innings game. No, literally I need to go to bed. I'm SOOO sleepy.
- HAHAHA, I'm just watching the highlight of when Holliday hit that homerun and Byrnes ran into the wall. Great stuff.
- I love the chant for Tulo, and the fans say it with such gusto. It gives me chills.
- How did it get to be 11:30?
- Here we go. We're all to nervous to finish the Hitz game. Oh well, maybe it's better that way. For me anyway.
- The Rockies better win now. I just had to endure Jordan singing the Viva Viagra song. So if they lose then this may be the worst night ever.
- I sure love the Office. What a great show.
- Back to baseball. 6-4 Rockies with Corpas on the mound.
- 2 OUTS AWAY!!! And Jordan is again singing the Viva Viagra song to celebrate.
- ok, I'm stopping typing and I'm going to focus on breathing.
- Two broken bats in a row!! Ahhggg.
- I can't watch. I've turned into my grandma.
- OHHH MY GOSH!!!! 1 OUT!!!!! THAT WAS A HUGE OUT!!!!
- NOW FOR THE WEIRDEST STATEMENT OF ALL...
THE ROCKIES ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!
SWEEP! SWEEP! SWEEP!
How fitting that it was Byrnes that got the final out.
That's not luck!!!
GOOD, no, GREAT NIGHT!!!
SWEEP! SWEEP! SWEEP!
How fitting that it was Byrnes that got the final out.
That's not luck!!!
GOOD, no, GREAT NIGHT!!!
4 comments:
I knew you would post to night, so I had to check and see what you thought! We are way pumped here too! Cant even believe it! Go freaking Rockies!
Oh my gosh!!! That was SO exciting and I don't even really understand baseball. All I know is that I am REALLY tired today. I shouldn't have stayed up so late. But it was worth it. Especially when Byrnes was the last out. HA HA!!
Get over tony gywn.
Seriously.
Kayce, I love this post--especially the part about John Elway. Love him. Also, I had to tell you: We watched Heavy Weights. SO FUNNY! I do not remember it being that funny. There were a couple of parts we had to watch over. DEVIL LOG!!!!
Post a Comment