
Do you ever have those moments where you are profoundly grateful for your friends? Well, I had one of those moments on Friday night at the Nickelcade.
Jordan and I were playing the best game ever!!!! It's a form of dance, dance, revolution but you move your hands over the sensors it has. (I would include a picture of it , but I spent over an hour looking for it on the internet, and now I'm done with it.) Anyway, the two of us were really getting into it, pulling dance moves and shakin' our money makers. After we finished some of the closest games in DDR history, I turned around to face Kali and she had this look on her face that seemed to say, "I have to be adopted." Then I turned to Victoria and her face echoed her brother's sentiments when he said, "Victoria, this is what you are marrying into."
As I left that night with sweat dripping down my face, I thought, "It is a miracle that I have friends." So thank you to all who have stuck with me through my lack of posting, my intramural games or any game for that matter, sporting events where I dress like I should have Stacy and Clinton raid my closet, stake dances, and especially for those who experienced girls camp with me.
I know I'm an embarrassment to some, to Kali at the very least, but I hope you all have enjoyed my company because you could be friends with boring people like this, this, this, this, this, or this.
So if any of you are in town come I may let you come to the nickelcade with me and enjoy the experience that is being my friend.
~CONGRATULATIONS~
2 comments:
I will be your friend even when you are singing "Ravioli" with sauce all over your face. Or you are wearing those tennis shoes with the toes cut out. I still dont think they are regulation.
Halle can't wait to see you tomorrow. We are SO excited!!!!
Post a Comment