Saturday, September 01, 2007

Technical Difficulties

I know you all have been so disapointed that you haven't been able to read my blog, but I have had the hardest time getting my internet up and running at my new place. I will have it up soon, otherwise I'm going to go crazy, but then there will be some fantastic posts coming up. I also have a few other projects I'm trying to work on that I'll keep you posted on.

In the meantime check out a few of the blogs I have links to. I especially love Lindsey's blog, "My Favorite Sister," (she's adopted) because it's like the greatest thing I've ever seen. I'll also add another picture of my favorite niece, who I miss already, but I'm glad she gets to grow up in Colorado. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jayme said...

When is your internet going to work? I sent you a message on facebook and got no response. Thanks a lot!!!!

Jayme said...

When is your internet going to be working? I sent you a message on facebook and got no response. Thanks a lot!!!

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking