I'm back!!!!! That's right my internet is afloat and hopefully you can have an update every Friday!
So I was wandering around the NBC website to see if Peter Petrelli cut his hair for the second season of Heroes and I stumbled across the greatest news I have heard in a long time.
OPEN CASTING CALLS FOR AMERICAN GLADIATORS!!!!!!!!
That's right it's coming back!! Although it won't be the same if half of the audience isn't wearing over sized "BO Knows" t-shirts or if Larry Csonka isn't commentating.
They also need to do a "where are they now" with the old gladiators, although it might be a little too depressing. I'm pretty sure half of them are cops/security guards now like every contestant that faced them, or they're personal trainers at some Gold's Gym. It's too bad it's not the Gold's Gym I go to. (Although it is Lindsey Lohan's gym of choice while in rehab).
Speaking of Gold's Gym, I think I'm going to officially start training for American Gladiators. I'll have to get working on my arm strength for the eliminator, but I'm pretty sure it's better to just to jump down on the mats at the start and then just take the 10 second penalty and then you have extra arm strength for the cargo net. I've never thought about going on this show before.
In honor of it's return American Gladiators is my new search of the month. The one with Malibu is hilarious and I really hope they bring human cannonball back. The Ellen episode they did where she went on American Gladiators is soooo weird. She's dating Nitro in it, and he cheats on her with Ice. What is that?!? I miss old TV.

3 comments:
I MUST have an update more than once a week. I MUST!!!!!
I have a secret....I've been training to become Vice, the Ulitmate Gladiator....I'll see you in the gauntlet!
Kayce: I couldn't get my football thing to work during week two. Remind me how to do it before this week!!!!
Thanks.
Stacy
Post a Comment