Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm Ready. Are You?

I'm soo excited. The NFL is starting!!! I'm so excited for the Broncos season. I found out the other day that the Broncos were playing the 49er's in a preseason game this Monday and I was reminded of how much I loved football.

As much as I love football alone, there is something that makes it far more exciting. Pick 'ems! This is where you just pick who you think is going to win each of the NFL games for the week. There is also something called confidence points that makes it a little more exciting. Each game is assigned a number between 1 and 16 depending on how many games. If are so confident that the Broncos will beat the Raiders then you give that a 16. If you get it right then you get 16 points. The games that you are more sure about you give the higher numbers to, and the ones you think could go either way you give the lower numbers to. Got it?

I hope that all makes sense, because I'm opening up my pick 'ems group to anyone who reads my blog. All you need is a yahoo account. Go to this page, and click sign up and then you'll be asked to log in. Click join an existing group, then join private group, and then enter in the group ID number, 22602, and then the password is broncos.

My team name is Myopic Sasquatch Rockette in case you would like to know who's making the amazing picks every week. Sign up today!!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

I hate confidence points. Take those off and I'm in

Anonymous said...

Hey Papa Smurf... Katy here, whats up I just saw that Chris had your link on her blog and so I checked it out! It is so good to see that you are still alive and doing well! Check out my blog some time and leave me a comment! It is kadeatmidnight.blogspot.com... talk to you later!

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

Football is terrible.

Also, my blog wins for the cutest looking.

Good luck with your fantasy football.

♥ kaliente ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Girls-R-Us!!! said...

Put up pictures of your new place!! We want to see it!!

We are missing you Kayce!!

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking