Alright this has gone on long enough. These rumors are even reaching my mother and probably everyone in the Littleton Stake. There are still people there who think I'm a nice girl.
My friends husbands like to tell stories about an certain incident from coed intramural softball ages ago. I have no idea why this keeps coming up, but I feel I need to make some clarifications on what you may or may not have heard.
1. I did not throw my shoes over the fence. (that was one I hadn't heard till this week)
2. I did not threaten the umpire
3. I NEVER SWORE if I did it was under my breath and not audible to anyone. Plus I would have been kicked out if I had.
The umpire had probably confused me for someone who had dumped him for being ugly and so he was not very nice to me the entire game. I had clearly slid in under the tag to score the game tying run towards the end of the game and he called me out. I then proceeded somewhat calmly back to our bench and then proceeded to make simple suggestions to the umpire for the rest of the game. Anyone who knows me knows I would NEVER get too worked up about an intramural game. It's just for fun. Winning doesn't matter even if the horrible calls the umpire made kept you from making it to the championship game and it would have been the first one you made it to in over 13 intramural teams.
And now you know the rest of the story.
But really, I didn't swear. (I'm pretty sure memory loss is a side effect of anger)
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Don't Believe Anything You Hear About Me and Softball (or Whiffleball)
Posted by Kayce Around 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Sorry Kayce. I believe the Evers. And let's all remember the incident known as "ball breaker" :) This is why we love you.
BALL BREAKER!!!!!
Are you in denial my friend???? Kayce, I love you but, lying is unbecoming of someone so beautiful:) I think we are not the only ones who remember this... Shall I give the Carlson's a call... You know you are one of my favorite people, and I will give it to you that MAYBE you did not swear and my ears were playing tricks on me. You are a very nice girl and NO ONE doubts that for a second I am excited you will be home in Oct, We will for sure hang out, hopefully we are still bffs! Love you!
PS You did throw your shoes! What is Ball Breaker??? :P
Jeff loves you too!
Kayce-
This is Jeff. That was Kelly that told the story, I was just standing there! I don't even remember that much about it but we both know you are a nice girl!
You crack me up! Who hasn't felt at least a little frustration in intramurals?
You crack me up! Who hasn't felt at least a little frustration in inramurals?
I believe rumors!
"i'm tired of rumors starting, so sick of being followed, I'm tired of people saying what they want about me. Why Can't the back up off me? Why can't they let me live??"
BALL BREAKER 4EVAH!
Ummmm, you missed a Friday. That is unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All I can say is that the outbursts on this clip, do not even compare with what we saw that fateful night. Take a look!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jemP5UhYyqQ&mode=related&search=
Post a Comment