Friday, August 29, 2008

Scrumtrilescent Political Coverage

I was wondering how in the world Keith could top his adulation of Michelle and Hillary, and now I know there was only one way he could do it, and that was by turning into James Lipton.

And now it's time for a game!!!

Guess which quote is Keith Olbermann and which one is Will Ferrel playing James Lipton.

It's harder than it looks.

"Vote for him or DO NOT, but take from this night that this country can produce men and speakers such...as...that."

"I would love to be able to find something to criticize about it, but I can't."

"That show was delightful. No. No. It was brilliant. No, no, no, no. There is no word to describe its perfection, so I am forced to make one up. And I'm going to do so right now. Scrumtrilescent."

"For 42 minutes, not a sour note, and spellbinding throughout in a way usually reserved for the creations of fiction."

"An extrodinary political statement, almost a fully realized almost a fully realized tucked, crisp, insistant speech, in tone and in the sense of cutting through the clutter akin to the words given to the fictional title character in the Aaron Sorkin film 'An American President.'"

Now for the answers.




Then watch this. Update: I found the real video. This is much better!!


No comments:

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking