Hey Everyone,
I'm so glad it's August. August 1st it started to rain for the first time since June, well except for the time it rained dirty smoke water right after I washed my car. Refreshing. Anyway, with August comes a new you tube search, and I'M SO EXCITED!!! That's Right, it's Saved By the Bell Clips!!! We'll start it off with an Oscar worthy video montage of the most famous SBTB scene of all time.
You know there really never is any time. But there is time for the poll results! It was a close race, but with 6 votes Denver wins!!! Hooray! In second place is Nauvoo with 4 votes. I guess there are a few people who want me as far away from them as possible. Funny thing though, those 2 votes for Provo (Kali and Tami) carried a lot of weight, and I'm not sure what I'm on but I've decided to stay in Provo. Well not Provo per say, but I am moving up to Family Town USA, Orem, UT. I still don't have a place to live but I'm sure that will be fine.
Don't lose heart you 6 people that voted Denver. I will return someday. Someday.
Hooray for August and don't forget to vote in this month's poll. (I'll probably think of something better in the next week and change it.) Are overpasses bridges? (Don't get all technical with me engineers) Well, KSL5 "Action" news wanted to know the state of Utah bridges and I, and several other people, couldn't think of a single bridge in the entire state. Turns out they were talking about the overpasses. I'm choosing to live here. I could cry. 
Friday, August 03, 2007
Welcome to August
Posted by Kayce Around 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kayce!! The video and picture in this post are the best ever!!! I LOVE them. Almost as great as the Halle pictures, but not quite. Love you and love Hairspray. Let's go again.
Oh, Dawson. Don't Cry.
I;m sad. Move home!
Post a Comment