Sunday, August 05, 2007

Monty Fuss

Well I'm looking to score some extra cash and I started looking through all my old photos on my computer and I found a hidden talent. I'm a photographer. So if you need any senior pictures, engagement photos, or family photos, give me a call. Feel free to check out my repertoire of photos below. We even have the blue door.

Actually, if you do ever need any pictures my future sister-in-law, Victoria, is a great photographer and she is the one to call. (Do I get referral bonuses for this Victoria?) Anyway, you can check out her website and see her photos which aren't nearly as good as mine, but they show potential. Just kidding. Enjoy the photos I hope Jayme and Jordan aren't mad. By the way, Jordan looks so much like Jeremy, or verse vica, in these pictures. I love my family.


4 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I totally remember when you took those! They are hilarious!

Girls-R-Us!!! said...

Kayce: Love the pictures!! But keep your day job!!!

Jayme said...

Those pictures are awesome. That was SO fun. You should go into photography. Especially when you have such beautiful subjects to shoot.

The Shupes said...

Kayce it is Heather (Anderson) Shupe from Nauvoo. I found your blog on someone elses and was so excited. How are you doing? Looks like you are having lots of fun. Hope that all is well in your life. My blog is khshupe.blogspot.com. See ya!!

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking