My mom asked me the other day where I got all the writing on my blog from and whether or not I made them up myself or got them from somewhere else. I guess I should cite my sources, but they actually they have a mad libs for blogs!!! It's the best ever! Here's one about my trip to
Lagoon.
An amusement park is always fun to visit on a hot summer noun . When you get there, you can rent a noun and go for a swim. And there are lots of adjective things to eat. You can start off with a hot dog on a/an noun with mustard, relish, and Noun on it. Then you can have a buttered ear of noun with a nice adjective slice of watermelon and a big bottle of cold noun. When you are full, it's time to go on the roller coaster, which should settle your noun . Other amusement park rides are the Dodge-Em which has little noun , that you drive and run into other noun ,and the Merry-Go-Round where you can sit on a big noun and try to grab the gold noun as you ride past.
Wow, that was a fun day!! Thanks Mad Libs for Blogs. That saved me 5 minutes. For anyone in Denver feel free to use it for your blog post on your trip to Elitches, or it may even work for Water World. The best thing is I don't even have to worry about my grammar. I just have to remember the
difference between a noun and an adjective. I think adjective's are the ones you unpack, and the nouns are...well I can't remember that grammar rock episode. I just know it's not the train or the store one.
difference between a noun and an adjective. I think adjective's are the ones you unpack, and the nouns are...well I can't remember that grammar rock episode. I just know it's not the train or the store one. Maybe I should stop using these mad libs and start adding writing to my list of life skills. It could be fun, and I may have to use it sometime in the future. We'll see.
I did this at work only because, "I can't do my work!"
3 comments:
Your mom actually thought you copied your posts? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard! I'm sure that doesn't make your self esteem all that high. Poor Kayce.
Well, alright I have you all attached to my blog and I must say you crack me up my friend! I am so glad you are a blogger too! What fun! Where are you???
www.theevers.blogspot.com
Teach me the ways of Youtube blogging. I need to have the little lad dance blogged ASAP!
Love
Jordan
Post a Comment