Sunday, July 15, 2007

Red, White, and Corbin Bleu


Alright, I know this was a while ago, but I wanted to make a post about my fun 4th of July. It was probably the best 4th of July since Sean Hannity set me up on a date.

So a while ago I started listening to Glenn Beck. My family all makes fun of me, but I've converted a few of them and Max likes to listen to him to now. Anyway, he came out to do his show for CNN at This is the Place Park. So since Jayme hates Glenn Beck, Max and I went out to watch without her (she got to hang out with Halle who is so fantastic .)

Not only did we get to watch but we got on national TV!!! So if you happened to be watching CNN at 6 MST on the 4th of July, watched it on TIVO and slowed down the first 30 seconds of the show then you may have seen us. I'm famous!!

Well it was fun to watch, and you may have seen the picture of we got on Jayme's blog, but I have to post it on mine because it's pretty sweet!!By the way, I love Max's hat and I love that he wears it all the time!! Jayme, at least it's not the "Warning I'm Naked Under These Clothes" hat that dad picked up off the highway.

Well the day wasn't over, and I got to go see the best concert ever!!! That's right I went to Stadium of Fire!!! Oh and how excited was I that Corbin Bleu from High School Musical opened for Brooks and Dunn.

Ok so I didn't go for the musical talent, I went because Glenn Beck was hosting it. I know I'm obsessed, but he's so fantastic and hilarious. Also Fred Willard was there and I think he's so funny too. So to enjoy that and the pretty sweet fireworks, that gave me a major headache the next day, I had to sit through Corbin and Brooks and Dunn. Maybe I got the headache from them. Hmmm.

It was fun making Kali and Kennedy (My 10 year old cousin) totally jealous, because they love Corbin Bleu. I was actually surprised that I remembered some of the Brooks and Dunn songs from my country days, and I was entirely embarassed that I knew any of the words from the Corbin Bleu songs. I watch way too much Disney Channel and I don't even know why.

Although he looked unbelievably handsome in his tank top with the sparkly treble clef. OOOOOH. Well that was my fourth of July. Happy Birthday America!!! Maybe Pioneer Day will be just as good!!

2 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

You are right!!! It is not as bad as dad's hat. I won't complain anymore. Good luck with Pioneer Day tomorrow.

karla said...

Hey - I like Glenn Beck too! My husband knows him from his mission. I also went to Stadium of Fire and am glad to see others appreciated that sparkly tank top of Corbin Bleu's - wow.

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking