Saturday, July 28, 2007

How Cute is She?


No, not me sillies. Halle, how cute is Halle? Although I look pretty dang good (certainly better than the pictures Kali had up of me. Thanks for taking them off!!)

Halle was only gone for less than a week but I missed her tons and so I went up to hang out with her tonight (and see Jayme). We played and had fun, and it's clear from the pictures that she loves her aunt Kayce, of course. I had to show these off because she's so precious and I like my new shirt.

On a quick side note I laughed harder tonight than I have for a really long time. Well at least I haven't laughed that hard in a movie theater for a long time. I went and saw Hairspray. Yes, you read that correctly, Hairspray.

Has anyone realized how funny Christopher (the opposite of Christopher Reeves) Walken is? Am I the only one who knew this? I literally went to that movie because of him, and I will likely go see it again because of him. There was a stretch of about 15-20 minutes where my roommate Tami and I could not stop laughing (she was laughing more at my laugh though, it is so loud). The other thing was that the girl that played Tracy Turnblat was great and you couldn't help but smile when she was singing. I know Kali will see it for Zach EFron.

That's it for my girly post of the month, but next week you will find out what the you tube featured search for the month of August is. See you next week same bat time, same bat blog.

It's 1:30 in the morning.

4 comments:

Jayme said...

She is SO cute. I can't wait to see hairspray!!!

The Carlson Crew said...

Kayce, she is the prettiest baby I've ever seen. For real. I need to get Mckay looking better so that he'll be presentable when he meets her!

Jenny and Josh said...

Hey Kayce, this is Jenny (Hadfield) Stout from the good old JSA. Thanks for telling us about your blog. I have become sort of a blog junkie myself. I had the same experience at the movie hairspray. I was giggling for hours after. What a great show!

Anonymous said...

WHAAA HAPPEN?? I GOT A REAL RED WAGON! Kayce. I love your blog.
Love, Lindsey

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking