Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blog Tour

I wanted to make sure that everyone one was getting the most of the experience that is my blog. I've added some new elements and I want to make sure you are aware of them.


1. As you have noticed the blog is no longer pink. It was starting to hurt my eyes. It is now a more soothing blue. I love blue because it is a color in all of my favorite teams, in case you were ever wondering why I like it so much.
2. I want to find out where the people who love me most are, so I started a poll and you can pick where I live, so cast your vote and I will change my life accordingly. Although, I guess this could just be people voting to keep me away from them. Hmmm. Oh well. I guess you could add comments to this post and explain your reasons for voting.


3. I have now added all my friends and families blogs so if you get a blog let me know so I can add it (Highlighted blog of the month: Jatoria...

We now interrupt this post for some important breaking news....
My brother Jordan is getting married!!!!!! Crazy huh? You can check out their blog for details, which is the Jatoria (Jordan + Victoria = Jatoria, side note: Jordan, shouldn't it be Jotoria?) blog I'm spotlighting, but Victoria is fantastic and it will be fun to have a sister who's not a cheerleader.

Now back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

4. So they have this bar you can place on your blog that searches youtube for you. This can be found all the way down at the bottom of the page and then it will bring up a window at the top of the page. If you pull up the menu in the screen it will show small windows of other videos with that search term. (My mom stopped reading several lines ago.)

The featured search for July is starburst and berries and cream. This is hands down the funniest commercial I have ever seen, and not only is it a commercial, but it has a sequel/prequel to it called the Little Lad Dance. Which is the funniest thing I've ever seen. It made my stomach hurt so bad, and warning!!! you may even pee a drop or two when you watch. (Shout out to Bethany!) I may turn it into a permanent blog post one of these days but check it out, and get excited for next months featured search it will be a good one.

That's about it for now, but I've got some exciting posts in the works so be sure to check back regularly for more fun.


5 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

i say you stay in provo because once jordan gets married I will have a total of 0 friends in provo! yea! stay with me!

p.s. I'm starting a blog tonight. I'm tired of being left out of this blog craze. Add me to your favorites or whatever the heck it is called.

Victoria said...

Wait, Kali, we can't still be friends when we get married? that sucks!

Kayce, Jatoria came from Madison it stands for Jordan AND Victoria, so it's J(for jordan)A(for and)TORIA(for Victoria) Get your facts straight. P.S. I cannot wait for Kali's blog.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

We have a blog too! (by the way -- I vote Nauvoo...I've been trying to convince Brian that we NEED to live there for, oh, about 2 years now...it just takes 1 Nauvooian to start a trend...

Jamie said...

I would choose Provo for you -at least for the next 8 months or so, then we're out of there! Oh yeah, I LOVE that berries and cream commercial - so funny! I also love the Raisin Bran one where the guys are camping and the one guy starts talking about how he and "Sunny" went to a club and started dancing...hilarious!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking