Thursday, July 23, 2009

Halle's Best Friend

Bethany called my last post gay, so I will write a real post.

Here is my conversation with Halle last night. She's 2.

K: Halle, who's your best friend?
H: no answer (Just angry eyes)
K: Am I your best friend?
H: No Chee-chee
K: Is Trey your best friend?
H: Yes
K: Is your mommy your best friend?
H: Yes
K: Is Grandpa your best friend?
H: Yes
K: Is Kali your best friend?
H: Yes
K: Am I your best friend?
H: No Chee-chee
K: Is Jordan your best friend?
H: Yes
K: Is your daddy your best friend?
H: Yes
K: Is Grandma your best friend?
H: Yes
K: Is Jeremy your best friend?
H: Yes
K: Is Kayce your best friend?
H: Yes
K: Oh Phew.

There you go Bethany. I hope that's not a gay post.

2 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

it was a little gay, but i'm glad I'm one of halle's best friends

Bethany said...

remember how i'm just reading this now? if you blogged more often, i would check more often. i love you just the same. and nothing you could ever do or say would be gay...fully gay, i mean.

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking