Look at His Friends."
I'm sure some people have been a little confused about what Barack Obama really stands for. I get confused when one minute he's voting to not drill, but then says he's open to all solutions. Or when he says he'll meet with any leader at any time, but then says he never actually said that.
Well, if you really want to know the kind of person he is, and why he wouldn't have a problem speaking with Ahmadinejad you can now see exactly who he associates with.
Barackbook.com This is like having Obama as a friend on facebook (and it's pretty similar to the old format of facebook for those who don't like the new format of facebook). Although, I don't think any of you would have any mutual friends.
Monday, October 13, 2008
"When The Character Of A Man Is Not Clear To You...
Posted by Kayce Around 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment