I'm getting these kind of bangs.
I like the bangs, but after reading that I just don't know...
Why not these bangs? http://www.evolutionofsound.org/images/80s-big-hair.jpg
I tried those bangs, and it just didn't work for me. I kept getting birds caught in them.
YOU FREAKSHOW! THAT"S JENNY LEWIS! I"VE ONLY bEEn OBSESSED WITH HER SINCE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is her! Go Troop Beverly Hills. Woo Woo.
did you do your bangs like her? I bet they look cute!
Post a Comment
Denver Matchmaking
6 comments:
I like the bangs, but after reading that I just don't know...
Why not these bangs? http://www.evolutionofsound.org/images/80s-big-hair.jpg
I tried those bangs, and it just didn't work for me. I kept getting birds caught in them.
YOU FREAKSHOW! THAT"S JENNY LEWIS! I"VE ONLY bEEn OBSESSED WITH HER SINCE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is her! Go Troop Beverly Hills. Woo Woo.
did you do your bangs like her?
I bet they look cute!
Post a Comment