Saturday, March 08, 2008

Pike's Peak or Bust

There have been several times I have sat down at my computer and said I need to write a post. Then as I started writing I realized my life is boring and i have nothing to say. Well things have changed. I wanted to wait to announce this till it was official at work, but I have put in my 2 weeks notice and I am moving to Colorado for good!!!!It's been a long time coming, but it's finally time to go back. Clearly I miss it, and now that I've started liking baseball again I need to move back in time for opening day. So I don't have a job yet, but I do have a few options and should be employed within a few weeks of getting back. If any of you know of any jobs or if you know of any cute guys to set me up with pass it along, and then I'm sure I will have much more to blog about.

So I'm done obsessing over the presidential campaign, because I don't know what I'm going to do about it so I'm waiting to find out if anything new happens. I actually have found a candidate I'm interested in voting for. I heard him on Glenn Beck and he seems to have some good ideas. His name is Wayne Allen Root. He's a libertarian and there are some things I don't entirely agree with him on, but he seems better than the alternatives and most of all he is for lower taxes and more choices!!! Check him out.

By the way, no matter what happens please don't vote for Obama. He is farther left in his voting record than the Socialist senator from Vermont. His agenda will bankrupt the country and will take away a lot of choices.

I was almost to the point where I wanted to just tell everyone to vote for none of the above. It's from one of my favorite movies called "Brewster's Millions" with Richard Pryor. I've put vote none of the above as my you tube search at the bottom of my blog and there's a clip from the movie inthere somewhere. But this picture says it all.

The three candidates in the running right now will only make it worse. Ok so as of now I'm taking a break for a few months from this. It is driving me crazy and maybe a miracle will happen in the next few months that will help make the decision easier.

Well I can't wait to see a lot of you in Denver in a few weeks, and for those in Utah I'll come visit, but I just can't live in a place where they cheer for the Utah Jazz.

9 comments:

Jayme said...

Oh Kayce. Seriously. A vote for anyone other than McCain is a vote for Obama or Hillary. You have to vote for McCain. Sad, but true. Can't wait to have you back!!!

karla said...

Hooray for Colorado! I'm excited you will be in "the state where a man can walk a mile high" because I know you love it!

The Carlson Crew said...

Welcome home! We can't wait to see you. Keep blogging. I make all my friends and family read your blog because some of your posts are so funny they make me cry.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, this is lindsey's sister mckenzie...this is my first time at your blog and I will never eat breakfast without skim milk again.
P.s. i think we should start making up new holidays so you can come to my house for them agian!

The Evers said...

Hooray, it will be good to finally see you women! Nothing compares to Colorado!!

Dana said...

We are so excited you are coming back to CO. We can't wait to see you. See you soon!!!!

Jamie said...

Boo for leaving Utah! Wait, what am I saying?! We can't wait to leave this place either!! Don't forget to come say "Hello New Jersey" with us sometime!

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

heyyyyyyyy
seriously,
you suck at blogging.

♥ kaliente ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking