Saturday, November 24, 2007

Oh World Wide Walrus, What a Marvelous Thing You Are

So I've been really, really lazy with my blog post lately. In my defense I have been quite busy too, but mostly lazy. I actually started reading again and so I've forgotten how wonderful the internet is. Then I had Thanksgiving with the Scott family (Thanks again fro that I had a blast the food was fantastic!!!) and I was reminded of several crazy websites that are so much fun and that I needed to share.


By the way, the world wide walrus comes from Glenn Beck's Moron Trivia where he asked a convienience store worker what WWW stood for and he couldn't come up with the last W, and so Glenn Beck told him it was walrus, and the guy said, "oh yes, that's it."
Anyway, website #1!
Click here for the Gallery of Misused Quotes. grammar people, grammar. It's not your Grandma it's your grammar. "You're in" Bear Country .

Website #2
I really don't know where this came from but click here to see more pictures like these.















Website #3
You thought waking up the king was creepy, try the subserviant chicken!

Website #4
Ok this is not the funniest website in the world, but it's super cool because it has almost every sports logo ever. Including this one that would have been the Nordiques new logo if they hadn't become the Avalanche in '95.


Thanks for checking back this week. I promise I will get a post about the World Series even though I'm sure no one cares about it anymore, but I still do and I got some great pictures.

8 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

uh, i'm not going to tell you how long it took me to figure out the www thing....

Jamie said...

I am glad that you finally posted again - I have been waiting! Thanks again for the fun time at the movie...I still have to pay you back, btw! :)

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Oh, Kayce. I'm so excited to go to all those websites! (Not to mention Glenn, if you catch my drift.) You are fabulous!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Oh, Kayce. I'm so excited to go to all those websites! (Not to mention Glenn, if you catch my drift.) You are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

thought you might like this video. Pretty interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKtAPT9KEfM&feature=related

The Evers said...

What is going on with your phone???

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

WTeph kayce?
why have you not been posting/

Anonymous said...

You are the worst blogger.

 

internet tracking stats
Denver Matchmaking